Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Natural Weight Loss - Metabolism Makeover

lose weight now
ATTENTION: Startling New Discoveries Reveal Metabolic Fat-Burning "Roadblocks" That Force Your Body To Store Body Fat...
"Discover The Exact Fat-Burning Roadblocks Forcing Your Body To Hold On Tight To Body Fat...
...Why You Feel Drained, Frazzled, Struggle To Get Through The Day......And What To Do About It... Once and For All..."
Dear Friend...
You are possibly discovering the advice, "eat less and workout more" is notworking for you. Especially if you're in your mid 30's to mid 50's.
What you're about to discover are virtually unknown causes of weight gain that have nothing to do with diet and exercise...
My name is Yegyan (pronounced Ye-Jon),
I'm a Certified Nutrition Consultant, Certified Sports Nutritionist, Holistic Health Practitioner and Certified Physique Conditioning trainer.
I've spent the better part of my career studying the health issues your doctor couldn't help you with...
(The one's you felt forced to take medication or get surgery for).Things like...
Chronic fatigue
Irregular menstrual cycles
Digestive Issues
Skin disorders
ADD/ADHD
Insomnia
Diabetes
Hormone imbalances
Infertility
Blood sugar imbalances
Insulin resistance
Adrenal fatigue
Ovarian cysts
Hypothyroidism
Fatty Liver Disease
Depression
Because of my athletic background and my love for holistic natural healing, I had theunique opportunity to assist people in opposite ends of the health, fitness and wellness spectrum.
With of the demand for healthy, natural ways to lose weight without dieting, I wrote the book, Metabolism Makeover.
It is based on a breakthrough wellness-based weight loss program I developed to help people understand the true reasons for stubborn hard-to-lose weight.
In Metabolism Makeover, I teach you about specific health imbalances that affect your weight...


weight loss        
lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment